Refer your friends for more entries!
Join Australia's Largest Golf Leaderboard Today
Any new registrations that are made prior to 11:59pm, Sunday January 15th will receive one entry into the major prize draw to win a once-in-a-lifetime ‘Play your way to L.A’ prize, which includes:
About the Genesis Open:
The Genesis Open is one of the most historic events on the PGA Tour, with the event at Riviera Country Club dating back to the 1920’s and names such Hogan, Snead, Palmer, Watson, Els, and Mickelson adorning the trophy – alongside Australians Robert Allenby, Adam Scott and Aaron Baddeley.
Genesis General Manager in the US, Erwin Raphael, says "This tournament is one of the most prominent on the PGA Tour and is played at one of the world's best courses, so it was a natural fit for our first major sports marketing program."
Genesis has selected the Tiger Woods Foundation to run the mainstay event of the PGA Tour, and the 2017 Genesis Open will see the man himself, Tiger Woods, return to Riviera Country Club and hopefully take the course in one of his foundation’s premiere events.
How it works:
Each new entry into the Genesis Golf Link Cup that is successfully submitted by 11:59pm, January 15th will receive one entry into the ‘Play Your Way to LA’ draw.
All current registered players and new entries into the Genesis Golf Link Cup can refer new players via the referral page and each confirmed referral will result in an extra entry for the existing player.
There is no maximum number of entries, so to increase your chance of heading to L.A make sure you refer as many people as possible.
For full terms and conditions click here.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions 2016 GENESIS GOLF LINK CUP – SERIES 2 PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- The promoter of this promotion is Golf Link Partners Pty Limited (ABN 95 081 497 154) of Level 7, 50 Berry Street North Sydney NSW 2060 ('Golf Link Partners').
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who have a new/current and valid Golf Link Number. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by Golf Link Partners to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees and the immediate families of Golf Link Partners and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 25th July 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AESDT on 30th October 2016. ('Promotional Period').
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must register to participate in the 2016 Genesis Golf Link Cup. To register, individuals must visit www.genesisgolflinkcup.com.au, follow the prompts to the online registration form, input the requested details, accept the Terms and Conditions, and submit the fully completed registration form. Registrations for the 2016 Genesis Golf Link Cup Series 2 will open and will be accepted from 25th July 2016 through to 11:59pm AEST on 16th October 2016. For the removal of doubt, eligible participants of the 2016 Genesis Golf Link Cup Series 1 promotion will already have their details registered with Golf Link Partners.
- To receive one (1) entry into the promotion, registered individuals must then, during the Promotional Period (i.e. between 12:01am AEST on 1st August 2016 and 11:59pm AEDST on 30th October 2016), complete and submit their scores for at least six (6) rounds of eligible club competition golf in accordance with the official rules (which can be found at https://www.genesisgolflinkcup.com.au/terms-and-conditions/). Golf clubs must then submit results to Golf Link Partners by 11.59pm AEDST 4th November 2016. Golf rounds must be captured by the Golf Link database to be eligible, and only ‘Normal Scores’ will count towards a player’s six (6) rounds.
- Maximum of one (1) entry per entrant is permitted.
- The draw will take place at 3:00pm AEDST on 07/11/2016, at Anisimoff Legal, 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 All valid entries received during the Promotional Period are eligible for entry into the draw (subject to their results being provided by the relevant golf club to Golf Link Partners by 11.59pm AEDST 4th November 2016). The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) working days of the draw to the email address provided with registration. The promotion winner will be published on the Golf Link website (www.golflink.com.au) and The GENESIS GOLF LINK CUP website (www.genesisgolflinkcup.com.au) from 14/11/2016, and in the Golf Link newsletter.
- Golf Link Partners reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants as well as all records submitted for each entrant’s six (6) rounds of eligible club competition golf. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Golf Link Partner's discretion. Failure by Golf Link Partners to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Golf Link Partners’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Golf Link Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The prize is a 2016 Hyundai Genesis, with automatic transmission, valued at (on the road) up to $67,856.79.
- The prize includes all on road costs, 12 months registration in winner's State/Territory of residence, 12 months 3rd party compulsory insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery. All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated, fuel, personal costs and all other ancillary or related costs are excluded. The colour of the Hyundai Genesis awarded will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and will be subject to availability. The winner must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable Hyundai Motor Company Australia to register the vehicle in the name of the winner prior to collection. Receipt of a prize vehicle is subject to the winner being able to lawfully take possession of the prize vehicle and comply with all registration and compulsory third-party insurance requirements of the State/Territory in the winner's State/Territory elects to register the prize vehicle. The prize vehicle will be available for collection from the dealership nominated by Hyundai Motor Company Australia near the winner's place of residence. Hyundai Motor Company Australia take no responsibility for any change in value. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. For more information about the prize, visit: http://www.hyundai.com.au/cars/luxury-cars/genesis-golf-link-/genesis.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration, on the winner's behalf. Golf Link Partners takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide Golf Link Partners with certified copies of all required documentation as required by Golf Link Partners before the car is awarded.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize, that the winner (or the winner's parent/legal guardian if the winner is under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by Golf Link Partners in its discretion. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner's behalf.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within three (3) months of the prize draw, the winner will forfeit the prize and an unclaimed draw will be conducted. The unclaimed prize draw will take place on 07/02/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) working days of the draw to the email address provided with registration. The promotion winner will be published on the GOLF Link website (www.golflink.com.au) and The GENESIS GOLF LINK CUP website (www.genesisgolflinkcup.com.au) on 14/02/2017, and in the Golf Link newsletter.
- If the prize is unavailable, Golf Link Partners, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize value is correct at time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any subsequent change in content or value.
- Golf Link Partners decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to Golf Link Partners using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Golf Link Partners.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees'). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Golf Link Partners (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Golf Link Partners (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Golf Link Partner’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Golf Link Partners) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Golf Link Partners; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned however caused beyond the control of Golf Link Partners which affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, Golf Link Partners reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or to disqualify an entrant. Golf Link Partners may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Golf Link Partners' database. Golf Link Partners is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused. Golf Link Partners assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/05644, ACT Permit No. TP16/01399, SA Permit No. T16/1264
THE 2016 GENESIS GOLF LINK CUP RULES AND FORMAT
1. The 2016 Golf Link Cup Series 1 will run from 4 April 2016 to 10 July 2016, and the Golf Link Cup Series 2 will run from 1 August 2016 to 30 October 2016. The Golf Link Cup Final will be played in Sydney on 19 November 2016.
2. Players can register and join the competition at any point in each Series, and scores from and including the date of competition start in each Series will be eligible. Scores from Series 1 are not eligible for Series 2.
3. For the removal of doubt, eligible participants of the 2015 Golf Link Cup will already have their details registered with Golf Link Partners. Should a participant from the 2015 Golf Link Cup wish to participate in the 2016 Golf Link Cup they are not required to register again.
1. The Golf Link Cup will be conducted across the following grades:
1. A-Grade - GA Handicap of 12.4 and better,
2. B-Grade - GA Handicap of 12.5-19.4 and
3. C-Grade - GA Handicap of 19.5+.
2. Players allocation to grades will be according to their GA Handicap as at the start date of each Series, regardless of their date of entry.
3. The sum of a player's best 5 eligible scores and worst 1 eligible score as received by Golf Link in the course of regular competition play will become their final Golf Link Cup score in each series.
4. Scores will be updated each evening of the competition.
5. Any corrections to golfers’ scores made by the relevant club will be included if available for the update process each evening.
6. GOLF Link does not take any responsibility for clubs uploading incorrect results. Golfers are responsible for bringing any score concerns to the attention of the relevant club. Note that score alterations may not be accepted after 3 August 2016 for Series 1, and 3 November 2016 for Series 2.
7. Golf Link Cup points will be based on the Z-scores for each Stableford score within a golf competition as received by GOLF Link. (The Z-score is the number of standard deviations the given score is away from the mean in the relevant competition). Golf Link Cup points for a competition will be the Z-score multiplied by 10,000.
8. All competition scores are converted to Stableford by GOLF Link for the purpose of calculating Golf Link Cup points.
9. For each competition GOLF Link will work out the average Stableford score and the standard deviation for that competition.
10. GOLF Link will use extended decimal places to separate and order players as required.
11. No Score Not Approved (NCR), No Score Approved, Disqualified (DQ),Ad Hoc scores and Conforming Social Scores do not count towards players' scores.
12. Whilst any competition field may be mixed gender, GOLF Link automatically calculates results for men and women separately. The minimum field size for an eligible competition for Golf Link Cup scores for men is 7 and for women is 7. This is regardless of the number of registered Golf Link Cup participants in the field.
13. Any ties will be separated with the following method as required:
1. Player with the lower exact handicap, then if still tied,
2. Player with the better form over the Series. Form is the rolling average of a player's differentials across all rounds played and eligible in that Series.
5. Prizes for golf performance in each Series:
1. Prizes valued at over $50,000 will be awarded at national, state and club level and overall, monthly and weekly. Final allocations of prizes will be published at the commencement of Series 1.
2. Discount voucher prizes for a range of products and services will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place across A, B and C grade at club level on a weekly basis.
3. Golfers under 18 years of age as at the date of entry are ineligible for any alcohol-related prize. Golf Link utilises the date of birth as recorded by registered players’ golf clubs to determine eligibility. Please contact your golf club regarding this recorded date of birth if concerned.
4. Golfers are restricted by the rules of amateur status from winning any prizes of total value greater than $1200 in any one golf competition. Golfers are responsible for ensuring the sum value of prizes won in any golf competition and simultaneously on the same competition via the Golf Link Cup do not exceed the amateur status limit.
5. To be eligible for prizes for golf performance, a golfer's home club must have at least 16 players registered for the Golf Link Cup.
6. The Golf Link Cup National Final
1. The two best golfers by Golf Link Cup score in each Series in each of A-Grade, B-Grade and C-Grade will qualify for the Golf Link Cup final. The next two best female golfers regardless of grade will also qualify for the final. Golfers may qualify for the final regardless of the number of their fellow home club players registered for the Golf Link Cup. A golfer may only qualify for the final once; the next best relevant entrant will qualify for the final if this occurs.
2. The final will be on 19 November 2016. This will be a formal handicapped round, played with Stableford scoring. The first place getter in the final will win a replica of a perpetual trophy as well as have their name inscribed on a perpetual Golf Link Cup trophy. Grade winners of the Golf Link Cup will also receive a grade winner trophy. Golfers will play in grades according to their GA Handicap as at the date of the final.
3. Any competitor that has attended a Golf Link Cup National Final in the preceding two (2) years (2014 and 2015) will not be eligible to attend the National Final in 2016. Any competitor that has attended a National Final in the preceding two (2) years (2014 and 2015) will still be eligible for the weekly, monthly and series prizes.
7. In registering for the Golf Link Cup golfers are also agreeing to allow GOLF Link to display their name, photographs and other content in the results, leaderboards and across the site and all communications as Golf Link deems appropriate.
8. Provisional finalists and End of Series prize winners will have their Golf Link Cup scores and associated handicap and score history scrutinised at the conclusion of each competition Series. Any activity by a player that could result in a manipulation of the scorecard or handicap may render that player suspended from the relevant Series, which can result in removal from leaderboard, ineligibility for prizes and ineligibility to qualify for finals amongst other outcomes. In particular more than one NCR score returned in a registered golfer’s history during the course of a Series will cause close scrutiny. The discretion of Golf Link is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. GOLF Link reserves the right to change the rules, format, prizes and general competition conditions at any stage.
10. The GENESIS GOLF LINK CUP is approved for the payment of expenses Rule 4-2g/GA/10/2015
Golf on the Murray Competition
1. These rules are for the Golf on the Murray Competition (GOTMC) in the 2016 Genesis Golf Link Cup (GGLC) in 2016.
2. These rules supplement “The 2016 Genesis Golf Link Cup Rules and Format” available on this page: http://www.genesisgolflinkcup.com.au/terms-and-conditions/.
3. The GOTMC leaderboard is comprised of competition rounds played from 16 September 2016 to 16 October 2016 and included in the GGLC.
3.1. Rounds of golf contributing to the GOTMC are competition rounds played at Golf on the Murray clubs only, excluding rounds played by home members of each respective club.
3.2. Eligible players are registered players in the GGLC who are home club members from any golf club in NSW/ACT/VIC/SA.
3.3. No additional entry is required – all eligible players’ eligible rounds are added to the leaderboard.
4. Golf on the Murray clubs are Murray Downs Golf and Country Club, Rich River Golf Club Resort, Tocumwal Golf Course, Cobram Barooga Golf Club, Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort and Commercial Golf Resort.
5. The leading players at the end of the GOTMC period in each of A, B, C Grades and the leading female not otherwise qualified will qualify to play in the Champions of the Murray – 2017 Final at Rich River Golf Club Resort in a special category created for the Genesis Golf Link Cup. This comprises:
5.1. Golf polo shirt
5.2. 2 nights accommodation
5.3. Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
5.4. 18 holes of golf on Saturday in the Champions of the Murray Final
5.5. Cart hire
5.6. Presentation Dinner with pre-dinner canapés and two-course meal.
5.7. Further details here: http://www.golfonthemurray.com.au/champions-of-the-murray/.
5.8. Transportation is not included.
5.9. Qualifying players will be contacted by Golf Link Partners Pty Ltd at the conclusion of the GOTMC. If a qualifying player is unable to attend the Champions of the Murray – 2017 Final the next placed qualifier will be offered the place in their stead. If necessary, this process will be repeated until the place is confirmed.
Genesis Privacy Collection Statement
Your privacy is important to us. If you opt in to receive updates for Genesis news, events and offers, Lexus Australia, a division of Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited (and its marketing and communications agencies on its behalf) may use your name and contact details to send you information for this purpose. Lexus may also disclose the information to contractors, market research organisations, and related bodies corporate for this purpose. If you do not provide the personal information requested, Lexus Australia will not be able to send you information about Lexus products and services. Please note however that your Lexus Dealer is a separate organisation to Lexus Australia, and may also send you information about Lexus products and services. If you do not wish to receive this information from your Lexus Dealer, we recommend that you advise them of this directly. Personal information collected and held by Lexus Australia may be transferred overseas. In particular, Lexus Australia uses service providers located overseas to store customer data, including in Japan